$1,300 per night
$650 - For up to 15 guests
$1300 - For up to 30 guests
* Please note the above wedding rates are additional to your accommodation costs and the minimum night stay during that time does apply - Contact us for more information.
Bangalow - 50 Murphy Street, Port Douglas
Rejuvenate in luxury, with an unbeatable aspect, location and view! A wonderful prestige holiday residence in one of the most desirable streets in town. Bangalow commands the most sought-after SE outlook. Photographs cannot do it justice.
Exuding luxury and romance, Bangalow boasts a breath-taking panorama of Coral Sea, tropical islands, coastline and rainforest-clad mountains. The beach, marina, shops and some of the best restaurants in Australia are only a five minute stroll away.
With an emphasis on relaxation, there are two living areas; one, occupying the whole top floor of the eastern pavilion, is open to reveal the incredible views on three directions. The second is located next to the kitchen. From your own personal veranda vantage point, enjoy breakfast whilst you watch the sunrise over the Barrier Reef in the morning and then catch the 180 degree opposite in the afternoon as the sun sets over the mountains and Port Douglas beyond.
Located next to the kitchen and living area are two King bedrooms both with ensuites. The heated private saltwater pool & laundry facility is also on the same level.
The three other bedrooms are located in the front / eastern pavilion on the ground level. The king bedroom with ensuite enjoys SE garden views with glimpses of the Coral Sea. The other two bedrooms share one bathroom with separate WC.
Bangalow - an Aboriginal word translated "The House on the Hill" enjoys complete privacy, surrounded by manicured tropical gardens and magnificent views over Low Isles & the Coral Sea.
The beach path to Four Mile beach is just beneath the driveway - a short stroll down the stairs to the main beach.
You cannot underestimate the relaxation qualities that this home offers. Some people say Port Douglas is paradise in Australia. We invite you to one of Australia's most unique homes to experience a truly wonderful holiday.
Facilities and Features:
- 5 Bedrooms - Bedroom 1: (1 x King), Bedroom 2: (1 x King or 2 x Singles), Bedroom 3:(1 x King or 2 x Singles), Bedroom 4: (1 x King or 2 x Singles), Bedroom 5: (1 x Queen or 2 x Singles)
- 4 bathrooms (two with bath) and 2 separate WC
- 2 large screen TV's, DVD's and digital satellite channels
- Stereo system
- Prestige location with unsurpassed Coral Sea and Coast view
- Direct beach path from the property driveway
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool
- Tropical open verandas surrounded by manicured gardens
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel quality appliances
- Ceiling fans throughout and air-conditioned bedrooms
- Separate laundry
- Short stroll to restaurants, beach and marina
- All linen, bath & pool towels provided
- Unique, luxury villa - featured in the movie "South Pacific" in 2002 with Glenn Close
- Suitable for small intimate weddings
- A minimum 5 night stay applies year round. There is a 7 night minimum stay requirement in peak holiday periods.
- Premium Peak Season rates apply over school holidays.
- Guests will receive a welcome pack on arrival which will include a bottle of wine & flowers as well as basic household items.
- There will be a complimentary mid stay service provided for bookings of 8 nights or more.
- Daily services can be arranged at an additional cost.
- NO FUNCTIONS OR PARTIES ALLOWED AT ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM ULYSSES GETAWAYS.