RATES FOR 6 GUESTS:
Shoulder Season: special now only $325 per night (November - May)
Premium Peak Season: $425 per night (June - October)
Christmas/ New Year & Easter Holidays is Premium Peak Season
Oak Beach on the Sand
An idyllic home-away-from-home situated on absolute beachfront 10 minutes away from Port Douglas, Oak Beach on the Sand is the perfect choice for a holiday break.
This superb family beach home is equipped with everything you'll need, and its location - right on casuarina-fringed Oak Beach with its spectacular sunrises - will lift your spirits into holiday mode immediately!
Oak Beach on the Sand is a freestanding beach house nestled beneath a stand of tropical rainforest at the northern end of Oak Beach's Esplanade. The trees frame the view of the golden sandy beach, which is accessed through the garden along a pretty path through waving coconut trees.
A spacious outdoor dining area overlooks the beach view, and cooling sea breezes make this a most comfortable area to entertain or relax.
Indoors, this tropical family home opens up to flowing, open-plan living. The proportions of the house are pleasing, and families - as well as groups of friends - will find comfort and space here.
There are three bedrooms, configured with 2 queen beds (both queen bedrooms are air-conditioned), 2 king single beds with 1 double bed and two bathrooms. Oak Beach on the Sand is recommended for up to 7 guests, however additional folding beds can be added on request.
The kitchen at Oak Beach on the Sand is fully fitted with modern amenities and everything guests could desire for a fully self-contained vacation.
In-house catering can be easily arranged, as can child-minding if you would like to get away for a day or evening to explore some of the finer restaurants in Port Douglas. Thala Beach Lodge is also an easy stroll along the beach and offers a wonderful restaurant with 180 degree views over the Coral Sea & rainforest clad mountains. Here you can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner or what better way to finish a day than with a tropical cocktail.
"Hi Lilli & Kent,
Just wanting to thank you for our stay at No. 33.
Our beach walks each morning were just what the doctor ordered and the house was perfect - a real beach house. We will be back - had a very enjoyable stay. Thank you!"
Julie Scott, Izabella & Tom Boyd
Facilities and Features:
- 3 Bedrooms (Queen, Queen, King or Twin with Double)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air-conditioning in queen rooms only
- Phone / Internet: WiFi
- Flat screen TV, DVD & stereo
- Gas Webber barbeque
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Coffee machine
- Fully equipped laundry
- Saltwater swimming pool & sunlounges
- Direct beach access
- Absolute beachfront location
- A minimum 5 night stay applies year round. There is a 7 night minimum stay requirement in peak holiday periods.
- Premium Peak Season rates apply over school holidays.
- Guests will receive a welcome pack on arrival which will include a bottle of wine & flowers as well as basic household items.
- There will be a complimentary mid stay service provided for bookings of 8 nights or more.
- Daily services can be arranged at an additional cost.
- NO FUNCTIONS OR PARTIES ALLOWED AT ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM ULYSSES GETAWAYS.