Shoulder Season: $330 per night (November - May)
Premium Peak Season: $400 per night (June - October)
Christmas/ New Year & Easter Holidays is Premium Peak Season
Plantation House #5 - Port Douglas
Plantation House has a quiet, stylish ambience with an abundance of relaxing light-filled space all with the privilege of only a pretty little park and palm trees separating your doorstep and the warm sands of the Coral Sea.
This property is certainly an easy place to relax and unwind.
This modern holiday house is deservedly popular with romancing couples and vacationing families alike. A sun-soaked pool, private courtyard with outdoor dining and direct beach access, this is tropical living at its best. Enjoy the inviting cushion-filled day bed with beautiful sea breezes while watching the children have fun in the playground right outside your gate.
Plantation House has four bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a modern kitchen with everything one would need to entertain and a lounge / dining area all with luxurious fittings and furnishings.
Facilities and Features:
- 4 Bedrooms (Upstairs - King, Twin. Downstairs - Queen, King or Twin)
- 2 Bathrooms (Including 1 Spa Bath)
- Master bedroom with TV, DVD, walk-in-robe & balcony with park & sea glimpses
- Fully air-conditioned
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Great kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Full laundry facilities
- Outdoor dining
- Communal 25m swimming pool
- TV, DVD, CD & Stereo
- Internet Wifi
- 2 inviting daybeds
- Private courtyard & outdoor shower
- A minimum 5 night stay applies year round. There is a 7 night minimum stay requirement in peak holiday periods.
- Premium Peak Season rates apply over school holidays.
- Guests will receive a welcome pack on arrival which will include a bottle of wine & flowers as well as basic household items.
- There will be a complimentary mid stay service provided for bookings of 8 nights or more.
- Daily services can be arranged at an additional cost.
- NO FUNCTIONS OR PARTIES ALLOWED AT ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM ULYSSES GETAWAYS.