Shoulder Season: $340 per night (November - May)
Premium Peak Season: $450 per night (June - October)
Christmas/ New Year is Premium Peak Season
Amaroo - Port Douglas
Amaroo, meaning beautiful place in Aboriginal, best describes this magical villa set virtually on the sands of Port Douglas's world famous Four Mile Beach.
Just a few minutes drive from two international golf courses, the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina and Port Douglas town centre.
This completely refurbished home has the perfect balance of understated luxury coastal living with all the connectivity and amenities our digital world requires. It is the ideal getaway for everyone, from young families (with indoor games and a large playground just steps from the villa and sand) and close friends to a romantic getaway spent stargazing on the beach and snuggling on the comfiest day bed imaginable, Amaroo embraces its guests with an understated warmth that greets you on arrival.
The villa has four fully air conditioned double bedrooms all with newly laid natural bamboo flooring, two bathrooms and a modern completely open-plan kitchen and bar area with large cozy beach style entertaining area, with new fittings and furnishings throughout. The patio area is very much an extension of the lounge with a large BBQ and dinner table that comfortably seats 8-10 people.
With an abundance of light-filled spaces, a sun-soaked pool, private outdoor dining, direct beach access and comfortable spaces to read, write or just relax, all while the children enjoy the expansive playground just footsteps away, this is beachside tropical living as it should be.
"What a fantastic house! We are a family of 2 adults and 3 kids (ages 9,7,4) had a super stay. The house is decorated superbly - fresh, clean and beachy - it's spacious and has everything you could want. The house also instils a sense of relaxation when you spend time there - exactly what you want for a holiday. The kids loved the swimming pool, the playground and then the day bed for when they had too much of playing and swimming. Four Mile Beach is just out the back giving you the option to walk, cycle or drive into the centre of Port Douglas. There is also so much to do in Port Douglas and the surrounding area, perfect for a family holiday. The house itself made our week in Port Douglas so special. We would highly recommend staying here, you definitely won't be disappointed!"
Facilities and Features:
- 4 Bedrooms (Upstairs - King, Twin. Downstairs - Queen, King or Twin)
- 2 Bathrooms (Including 1 Spa Bath)
- Master bedroom with TV, DVD, walk-in-robe & balcony with park & sea glimpses
- Fully air-conditioned
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Great kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Full laundry facilities
- Outdoor dining & direct beach access
- Communal 25m swimming pool
- TV, DVD, CD & Stereo
- WIFI / Foxtel
- Very comfy daybed facing beach side
- Private courtyard & outdoor shower
- A minimum 5 night stay applies year round. There is a 7 night minimum stay requirement in peak holiday periods.
- Premium Peak Season rates apply over school holidays.
- Guests will receive a welcome pack on arrival which will include a bottle of wine & flowers as well as basic household items.
- There will be a complimentary mid stay service provided for bookings of 8 nights or more.
- Daily services can be arranged at an additional cost.
- NO FUNCTIONS OR PARTIES ALLOWED AT ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM ULYSSES GETAWAYS.