Shoulder Season: $300 per night (November - May)
Premium Peak Season: $350 per night (June - October)
Christmas/ New Year & Easter Holidays is Premium Peak Season
Rocky Point Retreat
Awaken to spectacular 200-degree views of the Coral Sea, Snapper Island and the Daintree Coast.
Palm trees frame the panoramas and rainbow lorikeets, cockatoos, sunbirds and honeyeaters inhabit the five acres of gardens and lush rainforest.
Discreetly nestled at the base of the Daintree, Rocky Point provides an Executive Retreat for those seeking a private getaway in natural paradise.
Designed to work in harmony with its prime position in the rainforest, the external structure blends in beautifully with the surrounding nature.
Choose from a number of outdoor lounging areas with the terrace covered by a canopy of impressive Jade Vines and Golden Slippers. There are also amazing bromeliads, fan palms, traveller's palm, bleeding hibiscuses and much more.
Inspired by a rainforest rock pool, the 20 metre long saltwater swimming pool appears a natural extension of the immediate environment. Take a cool plunge at any time of the day!
The interior space is open and modest and the main features are the upstairs bedrooms. The rooms all enjoy spectacular views across the bay to the majestic Thornton's Peak. You may find breakfast in bed lingering on until lunchtime.
This dream escape lies just minutes from the beach, 10 minutes north of historic Mossman township, and a 25 -minute scenic drive north of Port Douglas. Don't just sit there, paradise is waiting...
"Hello Ulysses Team
Facilities and Features:
- 3 Bedrooms (Queen, Queen, 4 x Singles including “ 1 x bunk bed)
- 2 Bathrooms (one upstairs, one downstairs with bath & separate toilet)
- Asian day bed in living room
- Open kitchen with servery
- Flat plasma screen TV & satellite TV (Austar), DVD, CD player, phone
- Library, games & roulette table
- Fully equipped laundry
- 20m saltwater rock pool
- Large hooded BBQ
- Fully screened & ceiling fans throughout
- Large outside entertaining areas
- Breathtaking views with amazing tropical gardens
- No internet available
- A minimum 5 night stay applies year round. There is a 7 night minimum stay requirement in peak holiday periods.
- Premium Peak Season rates apply over school holidays.
- Guests will receive a welcome pack on arrival which will include a bottle of wine & flowers as well as basic household items.
- There will be a complimentary mid stay service provided for bookings of 8 nights or more.
- Daily services can be arranged at an additional cost.
- NO FUNCTIONS OR PARTIES ALLOWED AT ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM ULYSSES GETAWAYS.