Port Douglas Activities and Attractions
Ulysses Getaways provides excellent facilities including pre-booking for attractions and activities.
While Ulysses Getaways' primary focus is on delivering top class, luxury accommodations, we also offer help and advice and organise bookings for the best attractions and activities in Port Douglas. There is an endless list of attractions, activities and facilities to consider when planning your Port Douglas stay and we invite you to take advantage of Ulysses Getaways (Port Douglas) attractions and activities booking system for the following:
- Car Hire: Give yourself the independence to shop, dine and explore at your leisure. Let us organise your vehicle to await you at Cairns Airport with a representative to supply keys, maps and directions.
- Baby Needs: Cots, prams, high-chairs, etc.
- In-house Massage: Indulge in the luxury of a deep-tissue or therapeutic massage provided by a visiting professional in the privacy and comfort of your own holiday home.
- Swimming Lessons: Private lessons for learn to swim or advanced stroke correction with an Australian Accredited Swimming Coach.
- Tennis Lessons: Beginners to experienced.
- Golf: With two outstanding courses in Port Douglas itself and more nearby, there is plenty on offer for the enthusiast.
- Helicopter Scenic Flights: From joyrides to visiting the Great Barrier Reef itself. We can organise a helicopter to take you snorkelling!
- Diving: A huge range on offer! Introductory diving/snorkelling pool lessons. Full four day certified dive courses (small group). Personal dive instructor and private boat charter. Day-trips to the reef.
- Great Barrier Reef Trips: Choose from a variety of adventures on vessels ranging from sailing yachts to high speed wave-piercing catamarans.
- Fishing: A smorgasbord of options. Private charters, half day estuary fishing, heavy tackle game fishing and much more. Catch your own barramundi, mangrove jack, mackerel, coral trout or marlin to name just a few.
- Four Wheel Drive Safaris: Discover the World Heritage Daintree and Cape Tribulation Rainforests on a guided safari.
Our local knowledge and in-depth experience of Port Douglas attractions and activities ensure you can make the most out of your holiday. Simply email your request to us.